Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can't load "Course" page on iPad?

Hi guys - I'm having trouble loading the "Course" page on the iPad. The "Discussion" tab is also glitchy - it just shows a portion of the last discussion I viewed (can't fully scroll through the entire discussion). Is anyone else having this problem? @studentservice

Comments

• mixedlawmixedlaw Alum Member
    169 karma

I'm having a similar problem. My course page will load on my iPad but when I try to click on any of the PT links none of them work.

No problems with the discussion tab though.

• Alan Cheuk-2Alan Cheuk-2 Administrator
    edited June 2019 3074 karma

Discussion clipped on iOS app
    @dwu5125
    Thanks for letting us know! We found it on our side to and are investigating.

Course page PT links are broken
    @mixedlaw
    Thanks for the heads up! We couldn't reproduce it on our side though :( Could you please send some more information on when this occurs? For instance, which PT links aren't working for you (from the Syllabus or Analyics or somewhere else), and what happens when you tap them?

In the meantime, have you tried using the Force Refresh (link at bottom of every page)?

• MJandpippinMJandpippin Alum Member
    13 karma

Hi! This same thing has happened for me. I usually just use safari but now that I want to use the prep tests online this is getting more dire. Any ideas #help

• MJandpippinMJandpippin Alum Member
    13 karma

Hi Alan! The refresh button doesn't change anything, and the screen is entirely white with the exception of "course" on the top, the refresh button on the right, and the three horizontal lines for the menu.

• mixedlawmixedlaw Alum Member
    edited July 2019 169 karma

@"Alan Cheuk" my iPad isn't compatible with the 7Sage app, so I'm trying to access digital PTs through the 7Sage website through the Safari app on my iPad. Would this impact my ability to access taking the digital tests?

3074 karma

@dwu5125
    Updating just to let you know that we are still investigating this. We've followed some leads, but still haven't found a solution yet, sorry, it's proving to be quite difficult to track down. We are continuing to look though!

Course page PT links are broken
    @mixedlaw @MJandpippin
    That is very strange, sorry! If the course page is still not showing, do you remember what happened when it started doing that for you? In the meantime, here are some things to try that might help, in order of fastest to slowest to try out:

1. Please try tapping the word "Course" in the top bar (between the three lines and the refresh button)

2. Please try force-closing the app:https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201330
      then reopening it

3. Please try deleting the app and reinstalling

If the course page is loading but the preptest links aren't working, could you please let us know which preptest links aren't working (they are linked to from multiple places), or send a screenshot?

Can I use digital tester on iOS Safari?
    Yes digital tester should work with iOS Safari. If you run into issues, please let us know here:
    https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/20031/digital-lsat-tester-live-public-beta

3074 karma

@dwu5125
    Good news, we found a solution! Seems like the problem was caused by a weird iOS quirk. The fix wasn't very elegant, but it should work. Please force refresh and let us know if it still isn't working for you.

• LSAT CatLSAT Cat Member
    10 karma

Having this same issue where course will not load on iPad or iPhone X. I've tried the 3 suggestions above and they haven't fixed this issue.

• ALEXAN.SALEXAN.S Alum Member
    108 karma

Same issue here.

• Isaiah4110Isaiah4110 Alum Member
    edited November 2019 275 karma

@"Alan Cheuk" Same issue here.

• Kristen RKristen R Member
    24 karma

Currently experiencing this issue

• PeachBlossomPeachBlossom Member
    50 karma

Same here. The 7Sage app is not working on my iPad. I’ve tried reinstalling the app, but I can only see a white screen with “Course” or “Discussion” on the top.

• I Dunt Want ItI Dunt Want It Alum Member
    111 karma

Yup same here, the app shows a white screen on course tab. Works on safari though.

• Harvey DentHarvey Dent Alum Member
    edited November 2019 81 karma

same

• balejandra68balejandra68 Alum Member
    edited November 2019 16 karma

I’m having the same problem, except the discussion page for me is also not working. I had to log on through safari to see what was going on. The app just refuses to work. I have deleted it and re installed it, but it has done nothing. I still can’t access my course tab and discussion tab.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @"Liam.boland4", @ALEXAN.S, @Isaiah4110, @"Kristen R", @OrdinaryButExtraordinary, @"I Dunt Want It", and @"Harvey Dent"

I'm sorry to hear it's not working. We are looking into this, and I will let you all know when the fix is out.

Thanks for letting us know.

• chc83443chc83443 Alum Member
    14 karma

I am getting same problem, will not work on iPad

• vicxwwwwwvicxwwwww Alum Member
    104 karma

same here!

• vixcanvixcan Core Member
    10 karma

Same here, its just deaddd

• TrigirlESQTrigirlESQ Member
    69 karma

Same here.

• GoingtolawschoolGoingtolawschool Alum Member
    184 karma

Same here! Tried deleting and reinstalling the app.

• Same hereeeeeeee

• youbbyunyoubbyun Alum Member
    edited November 2019 1755 karma

i also can't access courses on iPad. very inconvenient! also, i cannot access any of the video explanations @"Juliet --Student Service--" @"Alan Cheuk" please help as i basically cannot do any LSAT work on my iPad, which is important as the test is now digital on a tablet. thank you! ** i typed this while on my computer as i cannot access it via my iPAd.

• Ferri_FerriFerri_Ferri Alum Member
    9 karma

I was able to load and tried to PT but some questions kept flickering. had to skip as it was impossible to read.

• doswa088doswa088 Alum Member
    edited November 2019 10 karma

I saw this earlier on my work computer and was hoping it would be fixed by my study session :( I'm not able to access the course tabs, logic games, and discussion tabs from my iPad

• I Dunt Want ItI Dunt Want It Alum Member
    111 karma

@doswa088 use safari for the time being that still works fine.

• Achen165Achen165 Member
    656 karma

I’m using Google Chrome on iPAD in the meantime, it’s worked fine. App also not working on iPhone.

3074 karma

@"Liam.boland4", @ALEXAN.S, @Isaiah4110, @"Kristen R", @OrdinaryButExtraordinary, @"I Dunt Want It", @"Harvey Dent", @balejandra68, @chc83443, @vicxwwwww, @vixcan, @TrigirlESQ, @jappy215, @Sharon_sarangyang @username_hello @Ferri_Ferri @doswa088 @"I Dunt Want it"

Thank you for letting us know about this and sorry for the trouble! We just rolled out a fix that should solve this. Please try refreshing and let us know if you are still having troubles.

• doswa088doswa088 Alum Member
    10 karma

@"Alan Cheuk" its working for me now! Thanks so much! :)

• LSAT CatLSAT Cat Member
    10 karma

@"Alan Cheuk" Thanks it’s working for me as well

• Harvey DentHarvey Dent Alum Member
    81 karma

Working now! Thanks @"Alan Cheuk"

• 27 karma

@Ferri_Ferri said:
    I was able to load and tried to PT but some questions kept flickering. had to skip as it was impossible to read.

I'm having this same thing occur in the problem sets- I can hardly read,because the AC's are flickering! Anybody have a solution to this or know why this is happening?

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@progress_not_perfection said:

@Ferri_Ferri said:

I'm having this same thing occur in the problem sets- I can hardly read,because the AC's are flickering! Anybody have a solution to this or know why this is happening?

Hi there,

Sorry for the trouble! We tried to re-create the problem with the app on our side on an iPad and an iPhone but we were unable to.

To help us investigate the issue, can you tell me what iOS version are you currently using? Are you using a browser or the 7Sage app?

In the meantime, please ensure that you are using the most updated software of your iOS. If you are using the 7Sage app, you can also try to delete and re-install the app.

Let me know if you are still having trouble!