Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study Buddy/Group in NYC for July

minimite7minimite7 Alum Member
in Study Groups 29 karma

Hi all! I am taking the LSAT for the third time around in July and would like to change my approach slightly by working with other lsat-ers instead of alone. Before both of the last two tests I took, my PT's were averaging around 172 which is my target score but unfortunately I've been underperforming on the real day because of nerves. I think I have a pretty strong grasp of the LSAT and would make a good study partner for whoever is looking for one. Willing to meet in person in downtown NYC or virtually. DM me if interested!

Comments

• autahhautahh Free Trial Member
    8 karma

Hi There,

I'm also in NYC, and have started preparing for the LSAT. I'm planning on taking the November test.
    Let mew know if you're interested!

• ellyyyL25ellyyyL25 Free Trial Member
    2 karma

Hi! I’m beginning to study for the LSAT and planning on taking the exam in January (hopefully) I just started taking two practice exams untimed and in looking for someone to help hold myself accountable for taking time to study and focus! I also live in NYC and can meet up every Friday Saturday and Sunday! Lmk if you’re interested

• jimmyrivera201-1jimmyrivera201-1 Core Member
    547 karma

I could meet too. I currently live in the Bronx but will travel.

• GRESA.MURATIGRESA.MURATI Alum Member
    68 karma

hi everyone, I am also interested and willing to meet in the city. Plz message me with more details