Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Ended] PT87 on sale (for course registrants only) for $5.97!

studentservicestudentservice Alum Member Administrator Moderator Student Services
edited July 2019 in General 1421 karma

Hey 7Sagers,

For a limited time, you can pick up PrepTest 87 (June 2019 LSAT) for $5.97 here:
https://7sage.com/addons/

This comes with digital testing and the password-protected PDF of PT87, and a +1 month extension to your account.

Once the explanations are available, they will automatically be added to your account if you have access to this PT.

Please note that you must be enrolled in a Starter, Premium, or Ultimate course to add this PT on. Ultimate+ automatically has this PT added on.

The sale ended on Thursday, July 18.

Comments

• chadwickangchadwickang Alum Member
    29 karma

This is FREAKING AWESOME!!!!

Thank you so much!

• AudaciousRedAudaciousRed Alum Member
    2689 karma

Awesome :)

• 2ndTimestheCharm2ndTimestheCharm Alum Member
    1810 karma

You're awesome for getting it up so fast.

• Cookie MoonCookie Moon Member
    264 karma

@studentservice said:

Once the explanations are available, they will automatically be added to your account if you have access to PT86.

I am confused about this. so we have to have access to PT86 if we want to see explanation for PT 87?

• jjd610jjd610 Alum Member
    18 karma

Does the whole account get a month extension or just PT87?

• LegallyBrunette21LegallyBrunette21 Yearly Member
    500 karma

@jjd610 I just purchased mine and the whole account got a month long extension going from October 22nd to November 22nd.

• marbl2020marbl2020 Member
    56 karma

What's the turnaround for video explanations getting uploaded, roughly? Guessing it will be sometime after the July LSAT.

• mmumfordmmumford Member
    31 karma

Does the test include answers but not video explanations? Or neither

• studentservicestudentservice Alum Member Administrator Moderator Student Services
    1421 karma

@SCLawbae said:

@studentservice said:

Once the explanations are available, they will automatically be added to your account if you have access to PT86.

I am confused about this. so we have to have access to PT86 if we want to see explanation for PT 87?

Sorry! It's PT87. Just fixed typo.

@mmumford said:
    Does the test include answers but not video explanations? Or neither

The test include answers. But no video explanations yet.

• Does anyone have a suggestion where to find explanations for wrong answers online. I know 7sage will be the best, but until their video explanations are up , need to find explanations before the July test.

• Madssssss L.Madssssss L. Alum Member
    124 karma

^^ following this!
    THANK YOU SO MUCH 7SAGE!!!

• aribanks25aribanks25 Alum Member
    12 karma

Has anyone been having trouble buying this PT? I tried two different cards and neither worked. Really want to get this PT asap!

• This_is_HardThis_is_Hard Alum Member
    815 karma

Thanks!

• minglejingleminglejingle Alum Member
    64 karma

Is there any chance the explanations for PT 87 will be available before July 15th? Thank you!!