PT 70 - Reading Comprehension Blind Review

J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
edited July 2019 in Study Groups 14008 karma

Hey 7Sagers, I'm leading BR calls for PT 70 Reading Comprehension.

There will be four sessions total.

All sessions will be from 8pm - 10pm ET / 5pm - 7pm PT. Please see detailed schedule below.

What happens in these sessions?
We'll read the passage together, paragraph by paragraph. I'll ask you to make low resolution summaries of each paragraph. We'll use those low res summaries to build higher resolution summaries. Then, we'll answer the questions together.

How should I prepare?
Have a clean, unmarked copy of the PT ready in front of you so we can read and answer the questions together. Please wear headphones and try to be in a quiet place.

Next Session
Wednesday July 10
8pm - 10pm ET
RC Passage 4 - government protect risk

Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/270891637

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (646) 749-3131

Access Code: 270-891-637

Joining from a video-conferencing room or system?
Depending on your device, dial:
270891637@67.217.95.2 or 67.217.95.2##270891637

New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/270891637

Future Sessions
[none]

Obtaining PT 70
If you have an Ultimate or Ultimate+ account, you will be able to view and print PT 70 under the Syllabus. If you are enrolled in Starter or Premium, you can also purchase PT 70 as an add-on to your existing course here.

Past Sessions
Sunday July 7
8pm - 10pm ET
RC Passage 1 - organism infection

Monday July 8
8pm - 10pm ET
RC Passage 2 - modern North American dance

Tuesday July 9
8pm - 10pm ET
RC Passage 3 - happiness wealth

Comments

• tams2018tams2018 Member
    727 karma

Hooray! These sessions are very helpful.

• 91 karma

YAAAAS! Posting to remember this

• Donotdisturb26Donotdisturb26 Alum Member
    161 karma

Awesome!

• patel.2780patel.2780 Alum Member
    edited July 2019 50 karma

Is this still going?
    Ignore my misreading ability. Exactly why I need to attend the RC BR lol.

• Madssssss L.Madssssss L. Alum Member
    124 karma

Yay! Will be there.

• H96 J.DH96 J.D Alum Member
    142 karma

Thank you JY!

• Alice003Alice003 Live Member
    691 karma

I just had a chance to come here and write something for the RC BRs. Thank you JY!!! I attended all of passages on PT70. You are awesome! It is tremendously helpful! I know you sacrifice your free time to help us without pay. Before I wanted to give up LSAT but after I attended your RC BRs, I do not want to give it up. As you continue helping us by all of methods without getting any pay, your spirit encourages me to keep going. I know Studying/preparing LSAT is marathon, not sprint! Thank you again, JY!!!

• J.B. JD ASAPJ.B. JD ASAP Member
    137 karma

Thank you so much JY for leading these sessions. I am not quite at the RC stage in the curriculum, but could not pass up a chance to partake in a session led by you in an area I have been dreading. The most wonderful take away for me is that I now know that this is not an impossible section of the test in which to achieve a decent score. You gave such fantastic direction and advice, and since we could not complete the session in the two hours that were allotted, you even stayed on an extra 30 minutes. Thank you, I am starting to feel more and more confident as the weeks go by. I really love 7 Sage!!

• jmarmaduke96jmarmaduke96 Member Sage
    2891 karma

I wholeheartedly second this. JY makes it abundantly clear how far out of his way he is willing to go for his students. These calls were just one more layer of proof why 7sage is the best LSAT prep course there is.