Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you have to cancel your score to qualify for the free retake?

marbl2020marbl2020 Member

I know July takers will have the unique option to cancel their score and retake the test free of charge. What I want to know is, what if I want to retake but don't want to cancel my score? Does that mean I have to cough up another 200 bucks to LSAC?

Comments

• lsatplaylistlsatplaylist Member
    5249 karma

Yes, from what I've seen I'm pretty sure that you're correct.

• lsatprep_tcanlsatprep_tcan Member
    6 karma

Can you withdraw from the july's test and take it in sep/oct for free?

• AudaciousRedAudaciousRed Alum Member
    2689 karma

Yeah. I think it only counts towards cancellations. If you like your score and keep it, you don't get a freebie.

• EAnn8771EAnn8771 Alum Member
    edited July 2019 126 karma

@ramandielham from my understanding you only get the fee waiver if you see your score and cancel it; if you withdraw you do not fall into that category and therefore, unfortunately, will not get the fee waiver for a future test.

• ExcludedMiddleExcludedMiddle Alum Member
    737 karma

@Emily8771 said:
    @ramandielham from my understanding you only get the fee waiver if you see your score and cancel it; if you withdraw you do not fall into that category and therefore, unfortunately, will not get the fee waiver for a future test.

Unless you signed up for the July test using a fee waiver, in which case you could withdraw and still keep the fee waiver.