Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Florida Southern Cancelled

zcohen0813zcohen0813 Alum Member
edited July 2019 in General 64 karma

I’m sure many of you will be hearing in the next few hours that LSAC decided to cancel the Florida Southern exam due to technical difficulties. I have been studying for the last 4 months and now have to continue studying until September to take the exam which dramatically will effect the next couple months of mine and I’d assume many other peoples lives in the upcoming months.

Probably not the smartest idea to put 85 year old proctors in charge of the tablets the first time they’re ever distributed.

Anyways, has anyone heard of this happening before? Any idea what LSAC will do? Their phones are off the hook right now so I’m unable to get in contact with them. Everyone in the testing center was absolutely furious.

Comments

• cqas190517cqas190517 Alum Member 🍌
    535 karma

This happened at at least one other site in Tampa, as far as I know. Absolute nuttery.

• Crazy . They should have had paper test backup .

• mjg2317mjg2317 Alum Member
    32 karma

Hi, this also happened to me in Tampa. I cannot believe they did not have a paper back-up. Our problem was actually with LSAC not our proctors which was really frustrating.
    I called LSAC and they said that they should have a reschedule before the September test for the people that were in these test centers within the next couple of weeks.