Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Admitted to Canadian law schools, Thanks so much, JY and 7Sage!

ArchivesandMuseumsArchivesandMuseums Alum Member
in General 163 karma

Hi, I have been here since 2015, but I am now pleasantly able to say that I do not need to extend my 7Sage account any more because I got in Canadian law schools.
I was admitted to the University of Ottawa's law school and the University of Windsor's law school. I have selected Ottawa Law over Windsor Law, and I have recently garnered a deferral of my entry into Ottawa Law by one year to finish my graduate degree in April 2020.
I will never forget JY and 7Sage community as they have always inspired me to focus on my dream and academic goals. I really appreciate it.
Thanks so much, JY and 7Sagers.
Take care and all the best!

Comments

• BumblebeeBumblebee Member
    640 karma

Congratulations!!!

• Hopeful9812Hopeful9812 Member
    872 karma

Congratulations!! Wishing you the best of luck in your law school journey!!

• J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
    13940 karma

Congratulation and good luck!

• 109 karma

Congratulations! I would love to connect to learn more about your journey! I am an American applying to University of Ottawa.

• savanyu.emmasavanyu.emma Member
    34 karma

CONGRATS AND BEST OF LUCK!!

• VQuirky13VQuirky13 Member
    4 karma

Congratulations! Ottawa is an amazing city and the University of Ottawa Faculty of Law is fantastic. I wish you the best in your future studies!

• keets993keets993 Alum Member 🍌
    6045 karma

Ayy congrats my fellow Canadian! Enjoy Ottawa Law, wishing you all the best :)

• Habeas PorpoiseHabeas Porpoise Alum Member Sage
    1866 karma

Congrats!! :blush:

• GuillaumeGuillaume Alum Member
    652 karma

Congrats!!! Wishing you all the best!