Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

177 on first PT after Ultimate Course!! Can't say enough good things about the course!!

Carol Y.Carol Y. Member
in General 33 karma

I'm about 90% done the Ultimate course and decided to do a PT yesterday because I was getting tired of watching videos and doing practice sets, and I can't believe I got 177 as an actual score!! Didn't change any answers for the blind review so the score is the same. It was for Prep Test #36 which is the first one I've done since starting the course 2 months ago.

Before starting the course, I got 163 on the June 2007 test and then 164 on PT54 so I feel like it's a huge improvement! Granted I've done some studying in the past (2 months in 2017) so I wasn't taking the previous PTs blind.

Still in shock because I felt like there were so many hard questions that I wasn't sure about but this is such a huge confidence boost, so I wanted to share my happiness and encourage everyone to get the course if you haven't already. Happy studying!!

Comments