Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Digital LSAT Practice Tests

Christopher-3Christopher-3 Alum Member
in General 7 karma

Hey All,
I was studying this spring for the LSAT and feeling pretty confident. I will be taking the test in October 2019. My practice thus far has all been in paper and I know the LSAT has switched to digital only. I know LSAC has 3 free digital LSATs on their site but I was wondering if there are any other places I take digital practice LSATs? I am only interested in taking the tests, I have done enough coursework and I am feeling quite good about my scores, I just want to feel a bit more comfortable with the using a tablet to take the test.

Thanks!

Comments

• sillyquillysillyquilly Member
    121 karma

I think your best bet would be to buy the PTs from 7Sage and use their digital tester.

• _aisling__aisling_ Alum Member
    289 karma

If you're just looking for the tests and not coursework, then Khan Academy might be a good bet. They have 10 tests for free.

https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/comment/141496

• 7sage1237sage123 Member
    130 karma

I think it's definitely important to start practicing the digital version as soon as possible even if that means buying more tests from 7sage. When I started prepping on the digital version for July's test, I was really surprised to find that my average score was almost 10 points lower than my average paper score. Not saying that's true for everyone, but it's much harder for me to read online -- I was able to lower that gap eventually, but had to do much online practice before I improved. Best of luck!