Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

are we not going to be provided with space for digital LSAT?

samantha-3samantha-3 Alum Member
in Logic Games 10 karma

it's just occurred to me that we will not have the leisure of writing out the rules and trees on the digital LSAT as we did on paper. do proctors provide sheets for space to make markings or are we going to screwed? lol

Comments

• parkeunyparkeuny Alum Member
    162 karma

They give you a booklet to use as scratch paper during the test.

• Gee-dawgGee-dawg Member
    319 karma

@parkeuny do you know how many pages that includes?

162 karma

@Gee-dawg I didn’t count but it was more than enough. Like I had at least 10+ single sides left at the end!

• AudaciousRedAudaciousRed Alum Member
    edited August 2019 2689 karma

@"Gee-dawg" said:

Quite a few. I think I flipped to the third page and there were still a number of pages to go. It's blank, front and back, so you could do one game a page and only take up two sheets. The size and paper style was the same as the test booklets of prior testings (so 8.5x11?).

• jbrookscjbrooksc Core Member
    31 karma

@AudaciousRed said:

@"Gee-dawg" said:

Quite a few. I think I flipped to the third page and there were still a number of pages to go. It's blank, front and back, so you could do one game a page and only take up two sheets. The size and paper style was the same as the test booklets of prior testings (so 8.5x11?).

Are we able to use the scratch paper on the LR sections, or is it only available for LG?

162 karma

@jbrooksc you get that booklet for the whole exam, all sections.

2689 karma

Parkeuny beat me to it. Yep. You get the scratch booklet the same time you get your tablet. I did use mine for a couple LR questions. You can use it whenever.

• Gee-dawgGee-dawg Member
    319 karma

@parkeuny @AudaciousRed thanks guys, that makes me feel better. I was worried I may not have enough space.

• lsatplaylistlsatplaylist Member
    5249 karma

A follow-up question--If you're in the habit of wearing a regular non-digital watch just to know what time of day it is and you like being able to know this and wearing this watch and it's basic to your everyday life, would you: a) bring your normal watch and a watch for timing, or b) not bring a watch for timing because the computer displays the time? If the first one, how would you deal with two watches plus the computer timer? Other thoughts on this?

2689 karma

Not bring a watch for timing. There is seriously no need. The timer is up in the corner the whole time, and you get a 5 min warning.

• lsatplaylistlsatplaylist Member
    5249 karma

@AudaciousRed, Glad to hear it. Thanks.