Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Earlier Score Release

SuperMario929SuperMario929 Alum Member
in General 464 karma

LSAC just announced that they will be releasing scores on the 21st, rather than the 28th.

Commence everyone getting to worry a week earlier now!

Comments

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

It should have made me really happy but it actually made me really anxious so idk hahaha

• 2ndTimestheCharm2ndTimestheCharm Alum Member
    1810 karma

Me too. Happy, anxious. Everything.

• AudaciousRedAudaciousRed Alum Member
    2689 karma

It's a relief, honestly. Let me know how to adjust going forward and how hard I need to ramp up study time. Life has been hectic, so I need a kick to the butt.

• Jonah Chadwick GriegoJonah Chadwick Griego Alum Member
    652 karma

Applying this fall so this will either make or break my school list. Im hoping for even earlier!!!

• parkeunyparkeuny Alum Member
    162 karma

@"Jonah Chadwick Griego" and others, do you think that’s a possibility?

edited August 2019 652 karma

@parkeuny said:
    @"Jonah Chadwick Griego" and others, do you think that’s a possibility?

Prob not, but a man can only dream.

652 karma

1 more day! Last time they dropped at 9AM EST, so thinking around then.

• nycgal90nycgal90 Alum Member
    149 karma

Ugh I seriously can't stand the anxiety of waiting for tomorrow...I am registered for September LSAT just in case this one didn't go well. I don't think I have the heart to do a practice test or study today knowing that there is a small chance I can put this all behind me tomorrow!!

652 karma

@nycgal90 said:
    Ugh I seriously can't stand the anxiety of waiting for tomorrow...I am registered for September LSAT just in case this one didn't go well. I don't think I have the heart to do a practice test or study today knowing that there is a small chance I can put this all behind me tomorrow!!

They put instructions on the LSAC website to confirm or deny your score. I keep refreshing to see if they posted, but nothing yet.

Feel like I’m playing the lottery!

• lsatgodjklsatgodjk Alum Member
    938 karma

Wow, I was under the impression that the digital LSAT was introduced to make results come faster? Back then paper test results took about 3 weeks to be released. The July test took about 5 weeks, can Oct and Nov test takers expect to wait 5 weeks as well? Anyone have any comments on this?

• Michael VMichael V Member
    29 karma

@lsatgodjk said:
    The July test took about 5 weeks, can Oct and Nov test takers expect to wait 5 weeks as well? Anyone have any comments on this?

I think they said it'll go back to the previous return timeframe after the July test. Apparently they wanted to take extra time on the July to compare scores for paper vs. electronic since both were distributed.

• lsatgodjklsatgodjk Alum Member
    938 karma

@"Michael V" said:

@lsatgodjk said:
    The July test took about 5 weeks, can Oct and Nov test takers expect to wait 5 weeks as well? Anyone have any comments on this?

I think they said it'll go back to the previous return timeframe after the July test. Apparently they wanted to take extra time on the July to compare scores for paper vs. electronic since both were distributed.

Ahhh great, thank you, kind person.

652 karma

10 mins

• john1234-1john1234-1 Alum Member
    426 karma

Has anyone "gone grey" yet? Mine's still green

• AlexRexegerAlexRexeger Alum Member
    178 karma

Mine's still green too :(

• ariinchargeariincharge Alum Member
    83 karma

Check LSAC....scores are up

• SuperMario929SuperMario929 Alum Member
    464 karma

Scores are confirmed as up. FINALLY beat my dream score by two points. I hope everyone got what they are hoping for!

• elizabeth.kingelizabeth.king Free Trial Member
    11 karma

Where do I see my score? I can't find it

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

SCORES OUT, CONGRATULATIONS AND GOOD JOB @SuperMario929

• ariinchargeariincharge Alum Member
    83 karma

@"elizabeth.king" said:
    Where do I see my score? I can't find it

Email or on LSAC under statuses

• LanecahaLanecaha Alum Member
    27 karma

I'm not sure where to find my score either!

• KlaraHenryKlaraHenry Alum Member
    57 karma

they aren't being posted for digital test takers yet

11 karma

@Lanecaha Maybe they are releasing them in waves? I haven't gotten an email and don't see a score

• AlexRexegerAlexRexeger Alum Member
    178 karma

Yeah I'm still green right now and I took the digital version. ::siiiiiiigh::

• CoffeeEnthusiastCoffeeEnthusiast Alum Member
    211 karma

I'm at work refreshing and I feel like I'm having a heart attack. Send help.

• CharlieHuCharlieHu Alum Member
    129 karma

Digital is up too! Better than I expected but still not enough, let's fight this war again in September! Never give up people!

11 karma

It's up for me now! I'm happy with how it went!!

• nycgal90nycgal90 Alum Member
    edited August 2019 149 karma

Scored 10 points below my average PT. Granted I knew I wasn't ready for July LSAT and took it mainly because of the ability to cancel, but wow. Just wow. I kept staring at my score like I was hallucinating. I cancelled it the second I saw it, didn't have to think much about it LOL. I'll have a good cry and then get back to studying...

Congrats to all that achieved the score you wanted!

Quote for any of you that are disappointed with your score: "If you want to increase your success rate, double your failure rate." -Thomas J. Watson

• DanielMacTavishDanielMacTavish Alum Member
    161 karma

@CoffeeEnthusiast said:

YOU'RE ON COMPANY TIME! GET TO WORK! :D

• zacharytsmith26-1zacharytsmith26-1 Alum Member
    849 karma

What this test a disclosed or undisclosed?

211 karma

@nycgal90 said:
    Scored 10 points below my average PT. Granted I knew I wasn't ready for July LSAT and took it mainly because of the ability to cancel, but wow. Just wow. I kept staring at my score like I was hallucinating. I cancelled it the second I saw it, didn't have to think much about it LOL. I'll have a good cry and then get back to studying...

Congrats to all that achieved the score you wanted!

Quote for any of you that are disappointed with your score: "If you want to increase your success rate, double your failure rate." -Thomas J. Watson

I would say something like keep your head up but I feel like its so generic it won't help the mood you're in. =/

Look at it this way, if you got a score closer to what you wanted but not quite there, you wouldn't be as motivated to reach your target score! Good luck on the next take!

211 karma

@DanielMacTavish said:

@CoffeeEnthusiast said:

Well now I stopped refreshing but I'm too riled up after seeing my score to focus.

• DanielMacTavishDanielMacTavish Alum Member
    161 karma

@CoffeeEnthusiast said:

@DanielMacTavish said:

@CoffeeEnthusiast said:

Well now I stopped refreshing but I'm too riled up after seeing my score to focus.

I hope "riled up" in a good way!