Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Conditional rules trigger vs. irrelevant

emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
in Logic Games 3462 karma
I've been working on LGs the past couple of weeks and I realized that Grouping games are my lease favorite, especially the ones with sub categories. I've memorized the rules but when I'm working on these games I get confused and sometimes it messes up my game boards. I've noticed that I'm always scared to get rid of a rule because I think I'm doing it wrong. Such as when the sufficient is failed the rule becomes irrelevant but i'm still scared of placing a & b in the same in/out slot. Is there any other methods you've used on these rules? Or should I just continue practicing on these game types?

Comments

• harrismeganharrismegan Member
    2074 karma
    I actually just finished the grouping section. I think that you should keep practicing. If you're not confident, just keep at it and that confidence in eliminating rules will come.
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    Thanks!
  • jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    you want to just keep at it and find the best notations and markings that will represent themselves to you. might take some time and experimenting but you just gotta keep working. and confidence is huge, dont doubt yourself too much
    3462 karma
    Thanks!
  • hrjones44hrjones44 Alum Member
    323 karma
    @emli1000 now that this was a month ago how do u feel on grouping games?! i just read a thread where u said u were missing about 3 on LG sections, where were u when u wrote this?, just curious i'm doing LG prep right now too and like u the grouping games are what i've been working on .
    3462 karma
    @hrjones44 i finally memorized the rules after drilling so many grouping games. Now when a group games pops up these rules also appear in my mind.