Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Third time is the charm...

AudaciousRedAudaciousRed Alum Member
in General 2689 karma

I couldn't look at my LSAT score today. I have struggled so hard with this, that I couldn't bear to be disappointed again. As I write, I sit here with LSAT practice and books in among my work papers and files. I have been at this for what feels like forever. Granted, I did slow down a lot at times, but siting next to a pile of books and scratch paper and printouts has kind of been my life for the past year and a half or so.

Curiosity got the best of me, and I finally looked.

My score improved 9 points. That's just 1 short of my ultimate goal, and well within what I can work with for my target schools. I choked and then cried so hard, my dog came to check on me. When I called my husband, he thought someone had died! LOL This is 12 points higher than my very first diagnostic.

It's finally over. It feels like this day would never come, guys. But, I'm living proof that it does! :)

To those who didn't get what they wanted this time around: keep going. You can, and will, improve if you set your mind to it. I worked, I took very heavy semesters to finish school, I have a family, and while it didn't happen nearly as quickly as I wanted it to (or as fast as it does for a 20-something that has no bills or children), it still happened. Get back up, dust yourself off, and keep going.

A huge thank you to 7sage and the support and love I've gotten from the people here. I know for a fact that you were a key factor in this success, and that the 7sage program helped lay the foundation and provide the practice I needed to get here. The program and the tools you provided gave me the flexibility I needed to keep practicing and learning, even when I couldn't take full practice tests very often.

I am so overwhelmed right now with this score, and I think today, I'm just going to enjoy it before I figure out my next move.

Comments