Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Core Curriculum

Ozzy SheikhOzzy Sheikh Member
in General 115 karma

When I'm going through the Core Curriculum, should I be going through every problem set available in my subscription before moving on to the next item?

Comments

• jkjohnson1991jkjohnson1991 Alum Member
    edited August 2019 766 karma

On my first trip through the CC I did not use all of the practice sets because I wanted some extra to come back to in case I needed more practice. It turned out that I needed more practice and those came in handy so it's really up to you. If you feel you need all the practice on a particular type as you can get and don't feel comfortable yet with it then use as many as you need to on the first time through the CC. I don't think there's a wrong answer here, just depends on your comfort level etc

• _aisling__aisling_ Alum Member
    289 karma

I think that @jkjohnson1991 is right that there is no correct answer! I did as many as I felt I needed to to be comfortable with the material. If you don't feel like you need the extras, I think you can move on to the next section. You can always return to them if you realize you need more work on a given area!

• Ozzy SheikhOzzy Sheikh Member
    edited August 2019 115 karma

@jkjohnson1991 and @aisling that sounds like good advice, I'll go ahead and move on when I'm pretty comfortable and I'll try to change it up every now and then to see what works better. Thanks!