Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Foolproofing LG with digital?

changejudgechangejudge Member
in Logic Games 72 karma

Now that we're officially switching over to digital, how are y'all foolproofing LG? By printing out a bunch of games like before, or by using the digital simulator and scratch paper? Any tips?

Comments

• lsatgodjklsatgodjk Alum Member
    938 karma

Honestly, I'm still doing old school paper and pencil, but I think it may be valuable to start switching to scratch paper + a pen, and using a device (considering this is what it is like on test day)

When i make the switch ill let you know how it goes, please also let me know when you've made the switch and what differences you've noticed!

• zacharytsmith26-1zacharytsmith26-1 Alum Member
    849 karma

Do it on digital then delete the test results and then you can do the game again. It is a little annoying but what can you do. Or you could foolproof on paper and just take your pts on digital, that should be enough to get you used to digital.

• Alan Cheuk-2Alan Cheuk-2 Administrator
    edited August 2019 3075 karma

@zacharytsmith26 said:
    Do it on digital then delete the test results and then you can do the game again. It is a little annoying but what can you do. Or you could foolproof on paper and just take your pts on digital, that should be enough to get you used to digital.

You can redo LGs with the digital tester without deleting them. To do this, make a problem set with the LGs you want to do. Then take the problem set. Then to redo it, tap the “+” icon below the bottom left corner of your problem set, and a fresh copy of the problem set will be generated.

You can also, of course, remake the problem set manually.

I hope this helps!

• DivineRazeDivineRaze Alum Member
    550 karma

@Tobeajudge I use Procreate on my Ipad Pro with the pencil and it works perfect since I can make layers on top of the game board. Lets me write and erase without removing the info on the actual base gameboard. Plus, you can duplicate the game board easily to make like 4 or however many gameboards you need for the different worlds.