Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SAT/ ACT Scores

I’ve had a couple of schools I’m applying to ask for my SAT & ACT scores.

I did not have these handy, thus it took a while to get this done.

Make sure you have these available as a just in case!

Comments

• xenonhexafluoroxenonhexafluoro Alum Member
    428 karma

What schools?

• Hopeful9812Hopeful9812 Member
    872 karma

I had no idea that some schools required these! Thanks so much for sharing!!

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

What on earth??? Did you have to actually send them through college board or whatever or did you just type it in and they take your word for it?

• Legally BlondeLegally Blonde Alum Member
    16 karma

???

• drbrown2drbrown2 Alum Member
    2227 karma

I saw some schools had the option of applying under the 3+3 program using SAT/ACT scores as an alternative to taking the LSAT, but I believe schools only require an LSAT score if you've taken that. There should be an option to say which scores you are choosing to use for your application. If you've taken the LSAT the schools have to report that number so they will ask for that score.

• Jonah Chadwick GriegoJonah Chadwick Griego Alum Member
    652 karma

@xenonhexafluoro said:
    What schools?

Seton Hall & American

652 karma

@Hopeful9812 said:
    I had no idea that some schools required these! Thanks so much for sharing!!

Only thing that was required to answer was if I had ever taken them. For some reason inputting the score itself was optional. I didn’t want to take chance, thus put them down.

652 karma

@MissChanandler said:
    What on earth??? Did you have to actually send them through college board or whatever or did you just type it in and they take your word for it?

No sending of scores! Just type them in and they take my word. I would imagine if anything a character thing to not lie. Def wouldn’t help you get approved for the BAR if you lie.

652 karma

@drbrown2 said:
    I saw some schools had the option of applying under the 3+3 program using SAT/ACT scores as an alternative to taking the LSAT, but I believe schools only require an LSAT score if you've taken that. There should be an option to say which scores you are choosing to use for your application. If you've taken the LSAT the schools have to report that number so they will ask for that score.

While there were options for 3+3 like you’re referencing, this wasn’t what I was alluding to.

These scores being asked for in the standardized test taking areas were just asked and required to answer yes or no. For some reason the score itself being plugged in was optional.

I know the page you’re referring to as far as what scores you want to report, but this was different.

652 karma

@"Legally Blonde" said:
    ???

My thoughts exactly.