Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BR Partner for November 2019 LSAT

thatgtdude89thatgtdude89 Core Member

I'm currently in the process of getting through the Core Curriculum, but should be done by mid to late September. So then is when I plan to start seriously PTing and blind reviewing exams to improve my score. If anyone is interested in going through PTs together that'd be great. I travel some for work depending on the week, but I'm always available for studying on the weekends. Let me know if any of you are interested. Thanks!

Comments

• michael_theodoremichael_theodore Alum Member
    253 karma

I plan on taking the LSAT in November as well. I'll partner with you.

• karleemarshall20karleemarshall20 Alum Member
    edited September 2019 3 karma

I am on the same track as well! I'd be happy to partner with you! Let me know.

Karlee M.

• marco.delgmarco.delg Alum Member
    44 karma

Hello, same here! I would be very glad to partner up!

• kelly1234kelly1234 Member
    59 karma

same here!

• BearsEatBeetsBearsEatBeets Alum Member
    78 karma

I'm interested, count me in.

• jkjohnson1991jkjohnson1991 Alum Member
    766 karma

Count me in!

• AGirlHasNoNameAGirlHasNoName Alum Member
    27 karma

Interested!

• smcfarland27smcfarland27 Member
    4 karma

Count me in!

766 karma

@thatgtdude89 Got any preliminary dates in mind?

• seanmoln.94seanmoln.94 Alum Member
    16 karma

down!

• slyndsey112slyndsey112 Alum Member
    16 karma

I plan to take the Nov test as well and have started on the practice tests. My blind review is always higher and I could use some help and would love to join as well.

• Jay HawladerJay Hawlader Alum Member
    edited September 2019 105 karma

I would be willing to join as well

• 362 karma

I’m down

• thatgtdude89thatgtdude89 Core Member
    90 karma

Hey guys! I'm glad you're all interested--the more the merrier! Not sure all the PTs you have access to but maybe we could choose a specific one and then take it and have a BR session to review it? Let me know what you guys think.

90 karma

@jkjohnson1991 I'm thinking sometime in late September or early October. Like September 28th or October 5th (a weekend). What do you think?

• 1234abcd-11234abcd-1 Member
    422 karma

I would like to join you!

766 karma

@thatgtdude89 the earlier the better IMO so I say 9/28. I have access to all PT's, and with us not having a ton of time before the actual test then I think we should attack some of the more recent PT's. Obviously I don't know what everyone else has access too but that's JMO.

• BearsEatBeetsBearsEatBeets Alum Member
    78 karma

I agree, the earlier the better. I have access to the tests provided in the starter pack, but am willing to purchase if necessary.

• kateinathenskateinathens Alum Member
    28 karma

Hi all! I am also testing in November and would like to join a BR group. Should we start a whatsapp group and starting end of September we could plan weekly BRs?

• hersh2019hersh2019 Alum Member
    8 karma

I'm also interested!

• eramasameramasam Alum Member
    36 karma

I'm on a similar timeline so definitely in! Will this be in person? Where is everyone located?

766 karma

I'm in Houston. Some type of webex or something would probably be best with everyone scattered. I would be more than happy to begin a GroupMe so we can really start to narrow this down if everyone is cool with that?

90 karma

We could definitely do a skype call or go to meeting. Does that work for you guys? And 9/28 is fine for me. I should be good to do BR then. Maybe we could take the PT in the morning and then do BR in the afternoon for the whole exam. Sound good?

90 karma

@kateruston I'd be down to use whatsapp to coordinate everything.

• r.marcelr.marcel Core Member
    39 karma

Hey, I am also interested. Hopefully it isnt too late!

• johnnylawjohnnylaw Alum Member
    48 karma

I'm interested as well! If it is not too late to join. Thanks!

• abby.joy.arnoldabby.joy.arnold Free Trial Member
    3 karma

I'm interested!

• JerryJerry Member
    176 karma

I am interested as well! I'm registered for November also

• miriaml7miriaml7 Live Member
    1013 karma

If the offer is still up, I'm definitely interested:)

edited September 2019 766 karma

I'll check back about a week or so before the weekend of the 27th and have everyone interested DM me their information so I can invite you all to a GroupMe for us to chat much easier. We can then decide which PT we will be BR'ing for our first session. I typically take my PT's early Saturday morning and do nothing else LSAT related the rest of the day. I MAY BR the LG's that Saturday evening just because those are a little less stressful for me. Sunday is the day I usually really dive into LR and RC BR. So I know we said the 28th earlier in this thread, but how does the 29th (Sunday) sound?

• KeetaKayKeetaKay Alum Member
    11 karma

If it's not too late, I'd like to join!

• lsatgodjklsatgodjk Alum Member
    938 karma

If anyone is interested, I am beginning Pts 60 - 87. Love to BR and pick each other's brains. I am taking the Nov 2019 exam. I plan to take 2-3 Pts a week + BR (I am a full-time LSAT student)

Please reach out! It doesn't have to be FULL BRS, but I find that discussing even a few hard problems can be really helpful for all parties involved!

• kateinathenskateinathens Alum Member
    28 karma

Sounds good to me! GroupMe group would be great. I would love to BR weekly until the Nov test with others, and Sundays seem like they'd probably work well for most!

766 karma

Giving this thread a bump

If you would like to be apart of this study group and want to be added to a GroupMe chat then DM me your number and I will add you when I create the Group early next week. GroupMe is much easier for all of us to communicate and decide which PT we will take for us to BR. A couple people already have messaged me, lets get enough people to make this great and really help each other out!

• FindingSageFindingSage Alum Member
    2042 karma

I would like to join as well. I have access to all PT’s as I upgraded.