Digital test clock - counting backwards

Trust the ProcessTrust the Process Alum Member
in General 304 karma

So the digital test clock counts backwards from 35 minutes to 0. This threw me off when I took my first digital test because Im so used to using an analog watch. For those who have taken the digital test do you know if we are allowed to use an analog watch during the test?

Comments

• 2ndTimestheCharm2ndTimestheCharm Alum Member
    1810 karma

We were allowed to for July, but you should email LSAC about future tests (and please let us know).

• AudaciousRedAudaciousRed Alum Member
    2689 karma

We were in July, but I left mine in the bag. With the timer in the corner, there was no real point in having it out. But yeah, keep an eye on the website to see if they will still allow it in future testings.

• Trust the ProcessTrust the Process Alum Member
    304 karma

@2ndTimestheCharm said:
    We were allowed to for July, but you should email LSAC about future tests (and please let us know).

LSAC finally responded to my question:
    " Analog (nondigital) wristwatches are permitted in the test room. However, the watch may not have a dedicated start/stop functionality independent of telling time, but it may have an altered faceplate and a rotating “diver’s” bezel. Please be advised that timing devices of any other kind are not permitted."

• 2ndTimestheCharm2ndTimestheCharm Alum Member
    1810 karma

That's the same as it's always been, which is great. I use the 180 watch and haven't had an issue. Highly recommend it.