Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

#HELP SEATS UNAVAILABLE

HI Guys!

All the test centers in my province are saying they're "unavailable" but I've booked a seat, how does this work? Will I get a seat, because I've already paid... I'm freaking out...

Comments

• Prudenter DiscerePrudenter Discere Alum Member
    234 karma

Just be patient, people postpone test, cancel, etc and then you'll get your seat

• Durt CobainDurt Cobain Alum Member
    edited September 2019 54 karma

How far away is your test? Mine said the same thing for a month or two, but the issue has since been resolved (October test). I live in a decently populated city with multiple colleges and they have me at a testing center two hours away in a smaller city. Pretty dissapointed, but what are you gonna do.

All this to say I really doubt you will be screwed out of your money. You might have to make a long drive to a distant testing center, but I assume this issue will resolve itself with time. Other than that, I would recommend trying to contact LSAC yourself if you're still freaking out.

• jessicabbell1jessicabbell1 Member
    5 karma

you are guaranteed a seat somewhere they just have to find another test center. But it explicitly says you are guaranteed a seat

• kaikdamekaikdame Core Member
    77 karma

Call LSAC! Let them know where you'd prefer to take test and be polite. Ask them when you should reach out again or when they expect to know more details. I called yesterday and was able to get off the "reserved seat list" in Southern CA (I do have to drive 2 hours but I'm glad I know).