Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Personal Statement Swap?

I have worked on my PS for several weeks now and am struggling to get it under three pages without removing anything that I feel is vital to the overall story. Is there anyone that would be willing to read it and maybe give me some pointers on where I can edit or rework to help make it a little shorter? I would love to help provide fresh eyes to any essays as well! I was a creative writing minor but writing an autobiographical narrative with this much pressure just hits different lol.

Comments

• _aisling__aisling_ Alum Member
    289 karma

I'm happy to take a look at it. DM me and I'll send you my email address.

• helentang02helentang02 Alum Member
    246 karma

Hi! I would love to swap.

• jqbee123jqbee123 Alum Member
    12 karma

Hello! A PS swap sounds like a great idea, available for this as well. I've felt stuck/uninspired by mine lately, and could use some perspective.

• lsatgirl-1lsatgirl-1 Alum Member
    256 karma

Hey, I can also swap!!

• Kristen RKristen R Member
    24 karma

Hey all! Can I join this swap? DM me for my email address!

• Shane C.Shane C. Alum Member
    131 karma

I would gladly read a PS and have you read either mine or another one of my documents.

Please DM me if interested!

• Can I join this swap too? Please dm me!!

• taschasptaschasp Alum Member Sage
    796 karma

I'm in the exact same boat (struggling to cut it down--currently 3.5 pages). Maybe you have too many offers to swap by now, but if not, please DM me with your email and I'll send you mine and you can send me yours.