Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

18 point improvement. Thanks 7 Sage :)

Pride Only HurtsPride Only Hurts Alum Member
in General 2186 karma

I always look forward to the thank you posts from everyone who scored 170+ after each test cycle. This isn't that post. lol. I actually did better on this September test than I expected but I still didn't hit the coveted 170. I was disappointed for a brief moment but then I remembered where I started. I remembered what I thought was possible and I've already exceeded all of those expectations. I'm not a particularly good standardized test taker. I've had to overcome serious testing anxiety and commit to studying for this test while working full time. So for anyone disappointed that they fell short of their dream score, just remember the score really isn't everything. In my opinion, the journey is much more important. This September test was brutal, but there's a lesson to learn. Even if you think you bombed a section (shit, even if you KNOW you bombed a section) you owe it to yourself to finish strong and take the rest of the test one question at a time.

Comments