Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

179!!!!

TwoJanezTwoJanez Alum Member

THANK YOU JY and the whole 7sage team!! I'm over the moon, literally didn't believe my score when I got the email.

Comments

• 17 karma

Congrats!

• Pride Only HurtsPride Only Hurts Alum Member
    2186 karma

Thats huge!!!

• _aisling__aisling_ Alum Member
    289 karma

Amazing! So many congratulations!

• Trees are GoneTrees are Gone Alum Member
    192 karma

What the...... how?

• GSU HopefulGSU Hopeful Core
    1644 karma

Congrats! Thats awesome!

• RealLaw612RealLaw612 Member
    1094 karma

Great job! I don't know how anyone could do that. The flower game beat me up and got all of my lunch money.

• Hopeful9812Hopeful9812 Member
    872 karma

Congratulations!

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

Beast!!!

• Chipster StudyChipster Study Yearly Member
    893 karma

Wow! That is a really, really high score.

• lsatpurgatorylsatpurgatory Member
    56 karma

Congrats, thats amazing! Would you mind explaining your study process & how you prepared for the exam?

• noonawoonnoonawoon Alum Member
    3481 karma

Congrats! And would also love to hear your advice :)

• jennw065jennw065 Member
    72 karma

Congratulations!

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@TwoJanez Congratulations on your achievement. Well done!

• Waffle23Waffle23 Alum Member
    603 karma

Congrats!! What were your PT scores like? Would you mind sharing a bit about your studying process? I think a lot of people here are keen in learning more about that. Thanks in advance, and congrats again!

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27809 karma

@TwoJanez said:
    literally didn't believe my score when I got the email.

Yeah, it's surreal, congrats!
    So if you could go to school pretty much anywhere, where would you go? lol

• 21 karma

Hey that is AMAZING!! it must feel so good!

• CRISPR24CRISPR24 Alum Member
    262 karma

score goal! lol

• TwoJanezTwoJanez Alum Member
    66 karma

@"Rhoda Mumps" said:
    Would you mind explaining your study process & how you prepared for the exam?

Hey Rhonda, and @Tokyo2020, happy to share! June 2007 diagnostic in Feb. with 163, worked through 7sage course materials March-April, then took about two PTs a week in May, scoring in the high 60s and mid 70s. I got a 170 on the June 2019 test. Between June and September, I did mostly timed sections and PTs (through Khan academy and LSAC free materials, plus on 7sage), averaging right around my goal score of 175. Hope that helps!

• Waffle23Waffle23 Alum Member
    603 karma

Thanks a lot for the response!!

• Wow !!!! Would you mind sharing some study tips, or some habits that you stuck to that you felt were so important for your test performance? Congratsssssss

• TwoJanezTwoJanez Alum Member
    66 karma

@Sharon_sarangyang Doing yoga and running a few times a week always seemed to clear my head, so I kept that up consistently during studying! Also studied with someone else to keep on track, and cut out alcohol. Maybe most importantly, I tried not to let the test take over my life. I think that was really helpful facing the now infamous LG section right off the bat, knowing that I had other things I cared about more than this test!