Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are the new tests really that much harder?

amile1818amile1818 Free Trial Member
in General 11 karma

I’ve heard that the LSAT has gotten harder over the years to keep up with all the increased LSAT prep resources that are now available. My test scores seem to reflect that. I scored a 177 on PT 44 after only a week of studying logic games and another 177 on PT 52 after a month of going to an LSAT prep class. But on the recent PTs, 70 and up, my scores ranged from 170-174. I took the September LSAT (Saturday Observant) and scored a 173. Granted I haven’t put the time and effort into studying that I should have but I expected that I would be able to get close to my original score on PTs 44 and 52 especially after months of studying(albeit light). Any thoughts?

Comments

• Pride Only HurtsPride Only Hurts Alum Member
    2186 karma

Seems like you already started out with pretty incredible LSAT skill. I wouldn't worry about it too much if I were you. Everyone is able to adjust to the "harder" tests. You just need to expose yourself to that material and BR thoroughly.

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

I think it depends. Games are easier but RC and LR is harder (for most people). Ive definitley found RC to be harder but LR to be "different." Idk if that means harder or easier.