Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PT 88 BR oct 26

Michael.CincoMichael.Cinco Member Sage
edited October 2019 in General 2116 karma

Hello everybody!

With a fresh PT just released and LSAT writings around the corner I figure its time to host another public Blind Review seeing as how the video explanations for the questions are not available and there may be some out there who want to do PT 88 before they are released.

I am hosting a blind review session for PT 88 next Saturday at 11 am eastern. There is no need to register just clink on the link provided below at the right time and you'll be in.

We will cover all the sections but history tells me LR will receive the bulk of the attention. The idea is to come into this session as a true blind review, and to get the most out of this session I would suggest that you do not check the answer sheet and bring the questions you are unsure of during the session. I will provide the answers as we go along so if there is a question that you did not flag but got wrong we can address that on the spot.

Link
MICHAEL CINCO is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/942563140

Meeting ID: 942 563 140

One tap mobile
+16475580588,,942563140# Canada

Dial by your location
+1 647 558 0588 Canada
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 942 563 140
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abvKR6s9iF

Comments

• 2ndTimestheCharm2ndTimestheCharm Alum Member
    1810 karma

Hey @Michael.Cinco! So this is today or next Saturday?

• Michael.CincoMichael.Cinco Member Sage
    2116 karma

It will be next Saturday!

• babridger17babridger17 Member
    52 karma

This is perfect for the weekend before the test. See you then!

• kateinathenskateinathens Alum Member
    edited October 2019 28 karma

This sounds great! Looking forward to it.

• a1ex_682a1ex_682 Alum Member
    307 karma

@"Michael.Cinco" This is just in time for the October test, thank you so much for hosting!
    I see that you have the correct date/time in the paragraph, but can you please update the zoom invite to avoid confusion? It currently says October 19 @ 9am Edmonton so I got scared at first that I missed it. Thank you!

2116 karma

@a1ex_682 said:
    @"Michael.Cinco" This is just in time for the October test, thank you so much for hosting!
    I see that you have the correct date/time in the paragraph, but can you please update the zoom invite to avoid confusion? It currently says October 19 @ 9am Edmonton so I got scared at first that I missed it. Thank you!

I will fix this! Thanks

• CRLSUUUUCRLSUUUU Member
    162 karma

Is this Edmonton Canada 9am?

Thanks!

2116 karma

@CRLSUUUU said:
    Is this Edmonton Canada 9am?

Thanks!

9 am Edmonton Time (Mountain) is 11 AM Eastern

2116 karma

Thanks for participating guys.

For those that want to join the group chat. The whatsapp link is below

https://chat.whatsapp.com/HEr9S37YrIFBZNN6w4pFpZ

• _aisling__aisling_ Alum Member
    289 karma

Was this zoom meeting recorded? I somehow didn't see this thread until today and I'm so disappointed to have missed it!

• kateinathenskateinathens Alum Member
    28 karma

I forgot to comment but thank you so much Michael! I got so much out of this. You're awesome.