Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do I re-take PT 88 logic games in Digital Test?

bigjoecbigjoec Alum Member

I just took PT 88, did my blind review, now I want to foolproof the logic games using the digital tester. I don't see how to do that -- all I see is reviewing answers on the test, or creating a PDF of it.

help

Comments

• ExcludedMiddleExcludedMiddle Alum Member
    edited October 2019 737 karma

Go to Resources, then Problem Sets/QBank. Create a problem set using PT 88 LG. If you want to take the section multiple times just click on the section in your problem sets and hit the "+" icon in the bottom left once it pops up.

• bigjoecbigjoec Alum Member
    56 karma

@ExcludedMiddle said:
    Go to Resources, then Problem Sets/QBank. Create a problem set using PT 88 LG. If you want to take the section multiple times just click on the section in your problem sets and hit the "+" icon in the bottom left once it pops up.

Thanks, that worked!

I had tried that earlier, but PT88 wasn't showing up. Turns out I had to switch the filter from "Unlocked LSATs" to "All LSATs". A bit odd, because I bought PT 88 yesterday and took the test, but for whatever reason the questions weren't showing up in my unlocked LSATs.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @bigjoec

As stated by @ExcludedMiddle you can use the Problem Set feature to drill the Logic Games of PrepTest 88.

If you aren’t familiar with the custom problem set interface, here are some detailed instructions on how to do this:

Go to https://7sage.com/problem-sets/
    Tap “Create Problem Set from Question Bank” at the top of the page
    Set the PrepTest range and section type you are looking for.
    Select the questions/passages/games for the section you want to take. (tip: you can filter to a section by typing something like “pt88 s1” into the search bar, then tap the blue shopping cart icon on the top left of the table to select all of them)
    Tap “Create Problem Set with…”
    Take the problem set.

See the GIF below:

• edited October 2019 276 karma

@bigjoec

I had tried that earlier, but PT88 wasn't showing up. Turns out I had to switch the filter from "Unlocked LSATs" to "All LSATs". A bit odd, because I bought PT 88 yesterday and took the test, but for whatever reason the questions weren't showing up in my unlocked LSATs.

Thanks for giving us that extra info! I brought it to the team and turns out that was a bug - it should have shown up under "Unlocked." We have gone ahead and implemented a fix, which is live now. Please let me know if you still have this problem! Note: You may have to log in/log out and force refresh to "pick up" the fix.

• bigjoecbigjoec Alum Member
    56 karma

@"Elaine --Student Service--" said:
    @bigjoec

Thanks for giving us that extra info! I brought it to the team and turns out that was a bug - it should have shown up under "Unlocked." We have gone ahead and implemented a fix, which is live now. Please let me know if you still have this problem! Note: You may have to log in/log out and force refresh to "pick up" the fix.

Thanks Elaine! Your bug fix worked -- it's now showing up under my "Unlocked LSATs".

Best,
    Joe