Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7Sage Personal Statement Editing Review

ChiChi55ChiChi55 Alum Member

Wow! Thank you 7Sage! I used their unlimited personal statement editing (the second most expensive one) and was blown away. Shamala was my editor and she was extremely helpful. She sent intense outlines and critics and helped guide and perfect my paper. When she thought my paper was going more in the direction of a diversity statement, she helped me start from scratch and was patient and understanding. I felt supported every step of the way. I would definitely recommend their services! I considered myself a pretty strong essay writer but this exceeded my expectations and made me confident in my applications. I had to save up for the service but it was 100% worth it! I would say if you can afford it even go for the most expensive option! I’d be willing to answer any questions anybody has to the best of my ability :)

Comments

• Heyyyy that's amazing! I'm taking the November test and want to start on PS right after taking my LSAT. Do you think it's too late to start in late November? I know that of course the soon the better, but i really want a strong LSAT score first. How long did it take you to finish your PS? How many rounds of back and forth, if I may ask? Thanks!

• BlindReviewerBlindReviewer Alum Member
    855 karma

I also had Shamala and can confirm she was amazing as well!

@Sharon_sarangyang -- For the first question regarding starting the PS before LSAT, I think it is good to start the PS ahead of time if you're planning to apply this cycle, but I'm not sure if you'll be able to truly focus on it while gearing up for the LSAT (I know I sure couldn't lol). I think if you start in late November, you'll still be able to get apps in by Christmas if you really devote yourself to the PS and other essays.

Writing my PS took about a month, and a lot of that was before I used 7sage's editing service. So when you ask how many rounds it took, it's hard to say because by the time I started working with Shamala I had already done the bulk of the work by finding a topic -- it was more refining the draft than coming up with a new one.

Best of luck, and feel free to DM me any questions!

• ChiChi55ChiChi55 Alum Member
    177 karma

@Sharon_sarangyang said:
    Heyyyy that's amazing! I'm taking the November test and want to start on PS right after taking my LSAT. Do you think it's too late to start in late November? I know that of course the soon the better, but i really want a strong LSAT score first. How long did it take you to finish your PS? How many rounds of back and forth, if I may ask? Thanks!

I would start now if possible!! It took about a month. I had a rough draft done (super rough draft lol) before we started and sent it in but decided to change topics after we finished editing that one almost completely. For both papers combined it took a month total. I would say about 5-7 rounds of back and fourth for each paper. I should mention that I am a substitute at a school so it is easy for me to choose when I want to work or not and so I usually replied back to her right away. 7Sage says they get back to you within 48 hours so I planned for that as well. Since it’s getting so close to the LSAT I’d say it’s safe to start working on your paper considering it would be hard (not impossible!) to see a giant leap in score within a couple weeks. So maybe study the way you are and then within your breaks work on your paper! It’s not extremely hard or anything just time consuming! Good luck with everything :)

• EagerestBeaverEagerestBeaver Alum Member
    edited October 2019 703 karma

Just wanted to add that I also used this service and can not emphasize enough how worth it the process was. I had no idea what I was doing. I did not know what would make a good personal statement. The 7sage editors really guide you from start to finish to give you the best result possible. I could not endorse the Personal Statement service highly enough. Feel free to DM for more questions or details.