Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are the LG explanations for PTs down?

in General 242 karma

They are not working for me!!

Comments

• Alan Cheuk-2Alan Cheuk-2 Administrator
    3075 karma

Thanks for letting us know about this! We tested it with a Starter account and explanations like https://7sage.com/lsat_explanations/lsat-86-section-2-game-2/ are working on our side. Could you please let us know what is happening on your side?

For instance, is the page not loading, or is it loading with an error message, or is the page loading but the video not loading?

Please note that there is now a warning at the top of each LG explanation stating "We regret to inform you that starting November 15, 2019, due to forces beyond our control, these LG explanation videos will no longer be freely available..."

If the issue is that the page is loading but the video is not loading, please try changing to the "Simple player" by going to https://7sage.com/account/ > Profile Settings > Video Player > Simple > Save Settings.

• 242 karma

it just keeps showing that the video is loading but it doesn't play. not having issues with videos of other types.

• Hi @"meaghan.fiske"

Just wanted to follow-up and see if you were still having this problem! Please don't hesitate to let us know if you are.

• @"meaghan.fiske"

I also wanted to follow-up on the Simple Video Player! I know Alan gave a brief run-down, but I know sometimes screenshots help (especially with settings stuff).

Recently, we added a "simple" video player along with our advanced video player. The simple one lacks some of the advanced features like time cues, but we've purposely created it to "play nice" with the largest pool of devices and browsers. If you go to "Settings" and then choose "Simple" under Video Player, it might fix your loading issues. I've attached an example screenshot here:

Also, if you use any sort of ad-blocker plug-in/software, we've found that sometimes that also prohibits our videos from being played.

Again, let me know if the problem is still persisting!

• Adam Z. XieAdam Z. Xie Member
    127 karma

@"meaghan.fiske" said:
    it just keeps showing that the video is loading but it doesn't play. not having issues with videos of other types.

I had the same problem several days ago and I had been using Safari. After switching to Chrome, I have not encountered the problem since.