Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RC 70s vs 80s?

lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage

Have only taken 1 PT in the 80s. Have taken some in the 70s and they seem slightly harder than the 60s and before that. Is there a difference between 70s and 80s, though?

Comments

• Ms NikkiMs Nikki Alum Member
    128 karma

I am sure there is some consensus on which get harder or different Question types that show up more. However, I feel that each preptest is best looked as as a whole. The goal for lsac is to keep the same distribution of scores, so on some tests you might find that LR 1 is easy, LR 2 is hard, LG is easy and RC is very hard (or some variation). I have found studying for fixing each section the best helps score distribution overall. There are trends in the 50s and 60s and 70s that change, but we are still in the 80s and there are always curve breaker questions, sections, games, and passages.

• Hey I agree with what @ Ms Nikki said. Don’t stress too much about which PTs are the best to practice with, since ultimately they are also functionally the same. If the RC is easy, the LR might be hard. If LG is a piece of cake, here comes a really hard LR section. They are all largely equal in terms of their function :smile: