Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I bought a starter pack with bunch of extension, would i still see PT 88 LG with this condition?

Hi. because PT 88 LG was so tough, i decided to have every best explanation available possible for obtaining
best possible understanding.
so i bought starter pack (the only one I can afford) plus PT 88 extension last month

BEFORE JY made big announcement of 7 Sage cannot no longer offer such services of LG videos.
but the 7 Sage policy is after November 15, all 7-sage LG videos will be gone unless premium or higher paid users.
would i able to see 7 sage official video explanations at all for LG of PT EXTENSIONS of PT 88 solutions prior to November 15th?
also, what happens to those people who bought starter pack like my situation, who bought before JY made an announcement with extension of each Prep Test? would LG for purchased PT Extensions such as PT 87 or 86 will be available?

Comments

• jinnie871jinnie871 Free Trial Member
    189 karma

There are explanations for pt 88 lg on youtube

• J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
    13940 karma

@"bill.chanhee.lee" If you have PT88 in your course, then you'll have access to all explanations of PT88 which includes LG explanations. Those will be published in two weeks.

• edited November 2019 63 karma

@"J.Y. Ping" said:
    @"bill.chanhee.lee" If you have PT88 in your course, then you'll have access to all explanations of PT88 which includes LG explanations. Those will be published in two weeks.

Honor to be answered by JY Ping, so i am just making sure.. After November 15th 2019, I will still have access to All the paid materials including PT 88 LG , PT 85-85. PT 36-PT 44's LG as the status of Starter Pack purchaser with bunch of extensions? As in November 16th or 17th 2019?

• @jinnie871 said:
    There are explanations for pt 88 lg on youtube

thank you sir

• jinnie871jinnie871 Free Trial Member
    189 karma

I'm a girl

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@"bill.chanhee.lee" said:

@"J.Y. Ping" said:

Honor to be answered by JY Ping, so i am just making sure.. After November 15th 2019, I will still have access to All the paid materials including PT 88 LG , PT 85-85. PT 36-PT 44's LG as the status of Starter Pack purchaser with bunch of extensions? As in November 16th or 17th 2019?

Hi there,

Yes, that's right. After November 15, 2019, you will continue to have access to all the paid materials in your course. Therefore, you will still have access to all the Logic Games video explanations for the additional PrepTests you purchased.