Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does anyone want a study/accountability partner?

Blake MorrisBlake Morris Core Member
in General 102 karma

My plan is this:

Make a Google Calendar where I log the times I studied that day, as well as a brief description of the key points.

I would love someone to do this with me. Studying alone has been so miserably isolating. This would be a great, non-intrusive way to look at what each other are working on and reach out if we see some extended lapses in studying.

Comments

• TheTribeBoiTheTribeBoi Alum Member
    84 karma

I’m in

• workin_itworkin_it Alum Member
    74 karma

I'm in too. I agree, studying alone is so isolating and some accountability will be encouraging!

• Hey I m in too! I’m a full time student so studying alone + the stress of being a student and a LSAT test taker has not come easy… But on a positive note I’m taking the test in 3 weeks so I’m really glad that my prep is coming to an end. Is 3 weeks too short of a time period for me to be added in ?

• cazashjiancazashjian Alum Member
    7 karma

I would love to join.

• 2 karma

Me too! I've been having a hard time getting started between being a full-time student, working, and trying to manage my health!

• vichinskyvichinsky Alum Member
    502 karma

Im in

• youbbyunyoubbyun Alum Member
    1755 karma

Me too!

• klore010klore010 Free Trial Member
    94 karma

I would like to join

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

Yes please! Full time student right now, taking in March, scoring mid 160s looking to get high 160s - low 170s on test day

• evelynpeichunshihevelynpeichunshih Free Trial Member
    25 karma

Count me in!!!