Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Doing general questions first in digital LG

Hi everyone! So JY in his LG videos does the general questions first but how can we do that in digital now? Do you all recommend skipping ahead in questions one by one for each game and seeing what are the general questions and answer them first?

Thank you!

Comments

• mixedlawmixedlaw Alum Member
    169 karma

Hi there. I'm a little confused at your question but if what you mean by "general question" is an acceptable situation question (ex. Which one of the following is an acceptable order for the guests to sit in?), those questions remain the first question in every game even in the digital version of the test. J.Y. typically answers the questions in the order that they are given. If you want to skip to other questions in other games, you're free to do so in the digital tester. Although, it's probably smarter to answer the majority of the questions for each game at one time as starting a new game would require you to set up a new master game board. Hope that makes sense!

• For LG, I would recommend doing the localized questions first. Meaning do the questions that constrainted first. Then, focus on the more general questions and substitution questions later.

For the RC, you want to focus on the general questions first such as main idea, function of the paragraph or organization, role questions next. Then, you want to focus on the strengthen,weakening and viewpoint next because they take a bit more time to figure than the global questions.

For LR, I would focus on the easier questions such as main point and POI b/c they are easiest questions to figure out and the ones that you want to put points on the board first. Skip the harder questions later and come back to them.