Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what do i do

The JudgesThe Judges Free Trial Member
in General 364 karma

i am less than two weeks away from my test and i am declining in score. I went from 162, 163, 162, 166, 163(tests in the 60's), and now 158(PT 86). I am starting to see maybe my work was a waste of time

Comments

• SaraFromOCSaraFromOC Member
    148 karma

Maybe step back from studying for a few days, give yourself time to reset. Racing against the clock doesn't help much with the LSAT, but your mental state can make an enormous difference.

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

section breakdowns? Honestly, if LG is killing you maybe take a rest from RC and LR for a few days and hammer out some games? Could be a nice needed break and I find games fun. Also theyre the easiest to improve so

• RosenkranzRosenkranz Alum Member
    105 karma

I also have experienced some burnout. Take a break to enjoy life and not think about LSAT. Then spend a day thinking about what you were doing wrong and then make an active plan not to repeat those mistakes. Try to have fun when you get back into it.

• 242 karma

my scores are varying widely too. I took 2 PTS today and there was an 8 point difference (higher on second thank god)

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27821 karma

Actually, your scores are falling into a very tight range with two outliers representing the top and bottom of that range. The 158 stings because it made that middle digit turn over, but it's definitely within the range of expected outcomes. Every once in a while, we all bottom out. It's really nothing to worry about. It's only really consequential if you let it get under your skin and affect whether or not you take your best test on the next one.

• The JudgesThe Judges Free Trial Member
    364 karma

thank you, @lexxx745 my breakdowns was LR -8, LG -4, RC -9, and LR -8.

• simplayyysimplayyy Alum Member
    59 karma

Hi there, I experienced the same thing! I don’t know if you have testing anxiety, but this video is helping me a lot: