Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Older test logic game difficulty?

dcstyles51dcstyles51 Alum Member
in General 320 karma

So previously I PTed using newer tests in the 60s and 70s, and logic games seemed to be one of my better sections. However, once I tried taking older tests in the 30s, logic games have become harder out of nowhere for me. Do the older tests just have a harder difficulty to them or something? Anyone else have the same problem?

Comments

• Lolo1996Lolo1996 Member
    498 karma

I heard it’s because the older tests were designed differently

I think the old tests are the BEST practice, do all the old games, and you’ll see how easy the newer tests appear

The older games are also known to be harder, but the older RC and LR is more formulaic and easier to “master” I guess (except PT 57... still shook from that RC)

• FindingSageFindingSage Alum Member
    2042 karma

The logic games on the older tests are substantially harder than on the newer tests and have a lot more miscellaneous games. Newer tests typically have 3 more standard games and maybe one weird game, where some of the older tests have 2 or 3 weird games in each test. I wish someone would have told me when I started this journey to focus on fool proofing Prep Tests 1-35. I thought I was good at games until I started working on these older prep tests and really have started to see the light. The best logic game prep you can do is to work on those older tests.