Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

156--> 168 thank you 7sage!!

nat2tulanat2tula Alum Member
in General 75 karma

I will make a longer post about my LSAT experience later, but I wanted to give a huge shout out to 7sage and your community. I'm breaking up with the LSAT, and cant wait to enjoy my freedom.

To everyone still studying, just know you all will reap the benefits of your hard work! This test absolutely broke me at some moments along the way, but I always remembered the long game. Dont give up!

Comments

• Congrats! Please do write that longer post. Right now reading other's testimonies has been what keeps me going.

• nat2tulanat2tula Alum Member
    75 karma

That's what did it for me as well. And I promise to do a more in depth review of my whole process. I learned a lot and want to pass on those learnings to others I can to others.

• Hopeful9812Hopeful9812 Member
    872 karma

Congrats!

• LawSchoolHopeful-6LawSchoolHopeful-6 Alum Member
    edited November 2019 143 karma

Good job! Now go take a shot or have some ice cream. Whichever you prefer...

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

@"LawSchoolHopeful-6" said:
    Good job! Now go take a shot or have some ice cream. Whichever you prefer...

or both

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@nat2tula said:
    I will make a longer post about my LSAT experience later, but I wanted to give a huge shout out to 7sage and your community. I'm breaking up with the LSAT, and cant wait to enjoy my freedom.

To everyone still studying, just know you all will reap the benefits of your hard work! This test absolutely broke me at some moments along the way, but I always remembered the long game. Dont give up!

You're welcome! Congratulations on your great score!

• Optimistic23Optimistic23 Free Trial Member
    18 karma

Congratulations!!!

• mlhinklemlhinkle Member
    292 karma

way to go! Blood sweat and tears! LMFAO.

• PPPPremePPPPreme Member
    207 karma

congrats sir

• MarkmarkMarkmark Alum Member
    976 karma

Congrats :D what part of the studying process was hardest and most rewarding?

• nat2tulanat2tula Alum Member
    75 karma

Haha thanks everyone!! Definitely feeling the love. I think I might have gone for ice cream and then had a drink when I found out :blush:

I believe the hardest part of the study process was keeping my spirits up when I would take a practice test and not see the improvement I was hoping for. This probably was the hardest thing I have ever done academically, and it was very difficult for me to keep my morale up and not get down on myself when I scored below my target on a PT, especially after putting hours into studying. Reading other's posts who also struggled kept me going. I knew logically if I kept studying, I would of course improve, but I didn't always believe in myself!

I think the most rewarding part of studying for this exam was watching my understanding and mastery of the test grow with time. Seeing connections/similarities between certain LR questions during my last month of studying that were totally lost to me a few months earlier was very satisfying. As your time studying goes on, I believe you start to refine your skills in the test and spot patterns that you cant' spot earlier on when you're less familiar with the exam. The exam really does reward long term studying! And of course, receiving my score was an immensely gratifying feeling, after many months of hard work and sacrifice.

Believe it or not, I actually scored the 156 on the July exam, which was 2 points lower than my original diagnostic! After licking my wounds, I returned to studying in September. But I was still testing in the low to mid 160s all the way up to my exam, apart from one PT that was a 170.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out!