Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for someone with great experience of 7 sage to ask some specific questions

Hi everyone, I just finished my core curriculum, and I have some strategies I want to impelement in the drilling and preptest stages and I want to talk to someone, one on one in private chat or skype or whatever medium is easier, it really helps to hear someone else's impression of my studying strategy and to get some quick pointers, I do have some friends who have done lsats who I can speak with but usually they give me very general tips and then get back to work to hit their billing target for the month lol, jk but really wondering if this practice is even a thing.

Thank you!

Comments

• alumivacuialumivacui Alum Member
    212 karma

I'm not sure if he's still doing them. . . but I know there was a weekly Zoom group that usually met on Saturdays to go over a test. I can't remember the name off the top of my head, unfortunately. My advice is be proactive, private message one of the active sages or just active members on the forums and I'm sure you'll receive an expedient response.

• Michael.CincoMichael.Cinco Member Sage
    2116 karma

Hello!

I am a tutor and currently accepting students.

I am hosting an office hours type question and answer period (for free) tonight at 7 if you would like to ask some questions hit me up with a DM.

• lsatgodjklsatgodjk Alum Member
    938 karma

Reach out whenever, I'm not a tutor but i've been on 7sage and had a lot of success from it. Happy to talk over discord or phone.