Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Logical Reasoning Help

dayoung064dayoung064 Member
in General 9 karma

Does anyone have a good suggestion for help with logical reasoning? I improved drastically on logic games and somewhat in reading comprehension, I'm still struggling with logical reasoning. I haven't bought the 7sage bundle but this is because I don't have much time left until the next lsat and don't see the point in getting the ultimate and not being able to finish it. Anyone have any recommendation for a good course or notes for something specific to Logical Reasoning? I asked 7sage help and only thing they said was they don't do individual courses but didn't give me any suggestions aside from buying ultimate when I specifically told them why I didn't consider it because of time and money. Any help is appreciated.

Comments

• drbrown2drbrown2 Alum Member
    2227 karma

Just keep practicing. Do all your drills/sections timed, and focus on good timing/skipping, but before you score the section you should spend a couple of hours blind reviewing. Write out explanations for your thought process and label the premises and the conclusion during review. You can also try purchasing The Loophole our other books to help you understand the question types better.

• jinnie871jinnie871 Free Trial Member
    189 karma

LSAT trainer

• RealLaw612RealLaw612 Member
    1094 karma

“The Loophole” by Ellen Cassidy. Got me from -7/-9 to -1/-3. Best money I spent on prep material (besides ultimate+, of course.)