Potentional PT89-Nov.2019 LSAT-LG Video accessible to LSAT Starters purchased prior Nov.15th

bill.chanhee.leebill.chanhee.lee Core Member
in General 63 karma

Hi. I bought LSAT Starter pack prior the announcement of after Nov. 15th , LG videos will be available for premium or higher .
If I buy the potential PT 89 explanations package which will be released by 7 Sage soon, will i able to get to see the LG explanations video of PT 89 by 7 Sage? or I will be only available to see PT 89's LR and RC video explanations?

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@"bill.chanhee.lee" said:
    Hi. I bought LSAT Starter pack prior the announcement of after Nov. 15th , LG videos will be available for premium or higher .
    If I buy the potential PT 89 explanations package which will be released by 7 Sage soon, will i able to get to see the LG explanations video of PT 89 by 7 Sage? or I will be only available to see PT 89's LR and RC video explanations?

Hi there,

Yes, you will have access to the videos explanations for all the questions in the PrepTests you have access to in your course, including any additional PrepTests you purchase. This means that you will have access to the Logic Games video explanations for the 10 PrepTests included with the Starter course (PrepTests June 2007 and 36-44). If you purchase PrepTest 89 (when it is released), you will also have access to the Logic Games video explanations for PrepTest 89 when it becomes available.

Please note that the day that a new PrepTest is released, we usually get it from LSAC then. The new PrepTest is then added to the Ultimate+ course within 1 week. We also start selling it as an add-on within 1 week, and all video explanations are done within 30-60 days from then.

Let us know if you have any further questions!