Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New member type: Sage!

inactiveinactive Alum Member
edited February 2018 in General 12637 karma
Hey 7Sagers,

We recently implemented a new member type to those who (1) was or is a ⭐ member; (2) was or is active and helpful on the discussion forums; and (3) verified with us that they have a 170 or higher LSAT score: Sage! What comes with this new title, you ask?

-A fancy "Sage" title on their username instead of the common "Member" title.
-Everyone else's envy.

So if you see one of the Sages posting on the forum, give them a high five (before you ask them questions :P)

Comments

• The 180 Bro_OVOThe 180 Bro_OVO Alum Inactive ⭐
    1392 karma
    This has given me more motivation to study than acceptance into a prestigious school

I WANNA BE A SAGE
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    edited July 2016 12637 karma
    Updated this to clarify that the "Sage" title is reserved for Mentors! So if you plan on scoring 170 or higher, make sure you step up and get that Mentor title first ;)
  • julielamberthjulielamberth Free Trial Member
    12 karma

I'd like to qualify as a Sage. However, my score is from 2002 and not available from LSAC any more in any way that I know of. How can I verify this? Thanks!

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@julielamberth said:
    I'd like to qualify as a Sage. However, my score is from 2002 and not available from LSAC any more in any way that I know of. How can I verify this? Thanks!

Hi there,

To qualify as a Sage, you must be a ⭐ member, and be active and helpful on the discussion forum. You must also verify with us that you have a 170 or higher LSAT score. As mentioned above, the Sage title is reserved for Mentors.

In order to verify your score, we will ask for a copy of your official score report.

• Andrew_NeimanAndrew_Neiman Alum Member
    258 karma

What does ⭐ mean? Is that premium? Also what do the bananas symbolize?

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    13286 karma

@Andrew_Neiman said:
    What does ⭐ mean? Is that premium? Also what do the bananas symbolize?

The following link will explain the titles/emoji's fairly well!

https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/16199