Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any good LSAT audiobooks

rtvansantrtvansant Alum Member
in General 15 karma

Anyone know of any good audiobook resources that would be worthwhile? I spent 1.5-2 hrs in the car commuting every day and figured I might as well is that time to “study” and learn/reinforce...
Thanks!

Comments

• RealLaw612RealLaw612 Member
    1094 karma

"Let's LSAT" by Jacob Erez is a bunch of tips from top scorers and is about three hours long. "A Cadre of Experts" by the same author is an LSAT guide in the form of a novel. I did quite a few other ones too but these two were the only ones I'd recommend. I listened to "Let's LSAT" four times and each time I found several new ideas to employ in my studies.

• kmarie.skmarie.s Member
    98 karma

thinkingLSAT is fantastic and covers a wide range of topics from studying to applying!

• lsatplaylistlsatplaylist Member
    5249 karma

Here's hoping some Sages write books with audiobook options. :)

• Granger DangerGranger Danger Alum Member
    717 karma

I personally really enjoy listening to the 7sage podcast. Lots of great interviews from past high scorers and broad-strokes LR strategies. Not an audiobook as per your post, but I highly recommend.

• mrowley91mrowley91 Alum Member
    203 karma

I second the suggestion for the 7Sage Podcast and Thinking LSAT Podcast. I listen to them all the time: they're both entertaining, free, and informative!

• FindingSageFindingSage Alum Member
    2042 karma

I have a very similar commute and listen to podcasts on the way to and from work. I loved the 7 Sage one it was my first choice but JY stopped making new ones so I started looking for others. I listen to Thinking LSAT podcast now and love it. Nathan really helped me change my frame of my mind in Logical reasoning especially. I also listen to Power Score podcast as well and enjoy that one. I try to learn everything I can from both to not waste my commute time.

• This_is_HardThis_is_Hard Alum Member
    815 karma

Thanks for those recommendations! Didn't really think of audio books until seeing it on the main page. An excellent way to get in some extra LSAT practice =)