Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAC Cancelled my score! Im about to lose my marbles!!!

There were problems at my testing center in Boston for the November test. I COMPLETED the test with no issues. How is this possible??? I do not agree to my score being cancelled. Has this happened to anyone else???

Comments

• washindawashinda Alum Member
    50 karma

What kind of problem? I Have canceled my score before and they had me sign in 2 different places. Hopefully they can save your score somehow!

• RealLaw612RealLaw612 Member
    1094 karma

If you didn't cancel and you had no issues, you need to contact LSAC and find out what's going on. I received a re-test notification from LSAC after November (my test went well) and when I contacted them they told me it was a mistake and to disregard.
    Bottom line: if you didn't cancel, your should have a score unless something major went wrong at the test center - in which case they'd owe you a free re-test ASAP.

• 242 karma

they are looking into it. I took my test at Hynes in Boston and apparently there were MAJOR issues (i.e, it took me 9 hours to get in and out ) but I was able to complete the test. No one has been able to give me a straight answer. I really don't want to have to do this again. I will update.

• jinnie871jinnie871 Free Trial Member
    189 karma

@shesovertheedge said:
    they are looking into it. I took my test at Hynes in Boston and apparently there were MAJOR issues (i.e, it took me 9 hours to get in and out ) but I was able to complete the test. No one has been able to give me a straight answer. I really don't want to have to do this again. I will update.

Hi so when did u get ur retest notification? And what happened? I just took Feb...