Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Videos fail halfway thru

KristinaKristina Alum Member
edited November 2013 in General 68 karma
Hey guys, ALL the videos crap out on me a couple mins in. I'm using Chrome. Help!

Comments

• JSingh23JSingh23 Free Trial Member
    edited November 2013 2 karma
    Same problem for me, not sure whats going on?
  • edited November 2013 42 karma
    Not sure if this will help but try another browser like Firefox/Opera and clear your cache. That should work. Google how to clear the cache in your respective browsers.
  • J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
    13989 karma
    Sorry sorry sorry. We're working hard on it. But obviously, we need to work harder. Meanwhile, please see the announcement for a temporary fix.

http://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/311/html5-network-error
  • flannerykcflannerykc Free Trial Member
    3 karma
    Ya I posted about this too a few days ago and, contrary to the response I got of making sure something like facebook isn't open, I never have anything open when studying
  • msdaisy16msdaisy16 Free Trial Member
    46 karma
    That used to happen to me all the time try Firefox there's no crashes
  • Alan Cheuk-2Alan Cheuk-2 Administrator
    3074 karma
    We've been hard at work trying to solve the video problems that some students are experiencing over the past few weeks, and we just rolled out a fix that we hope will solve the problem for most of you!

We expect that this fix will be most helpful for users on Chrome.

Right now the fix applies only to the video lessons (urls starting with "7sage.com/lesson/"), and *not* LSAT Explanation videos (urls starting with "7sage.com/lsat_explanations/").

Please try it out and let me know if this helps! If it helps, we'll roll it out to LSAT question explanation videos too in the next couple of weeks.