Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Summer 2020 LSAT Dates

Hi everyone!

I'm planning to take the LSAT this summer of 2020 (in either June or July). I would love to know the test dates so that I can plan my study schedule accordingly.

Does anyone know, based on past years, around which month the LSAC usually announces the summer LSAT dates? I just would like a general idea to know about how long I'll have to wait for this information.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks! 😁

Nicole

Comments

• MambaMentality93MambaMentality93 Live Member
    505 karma

LSAC hasn't released their full 2020 calendar yet. But I'm sure they will in the upcoming weeks/months!

• noonawoonnoonawoon Alum Member
    3481 karma

@nicolelauren19 I don't know when they release dates but I am also planning to take around that time (might push it to later if I'm not PTing where I want to be because I'm not in a rush to apply to schools with my current job). So feel free to message me if you want someone to talk to about this process with :)

• lizaliza Member
    20 karma

I remember I registered for the July 2019 LSAT in late January, so you should know within a month!

• Thank you for the replies! I feel better knowing that I will be able to register in the next month 😊