Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MY FIRST ACCEPTANCE!!!!

I received my first acceptance today, and I just want to thank everyone at 7Sage who helped me on this journey! Not a T-14 or anything crazy like many of you, but a school in the top 30 nonetheless! The dean called to tell me they'd be offering me a full scholarship - I can't wait to get more offers from other schools, but IMA BE A LAWYER, Y'ALL! Thank you JY and everyone in the 7Sage community! Sorry for all the exclamation points, but I am so pumped!!!

Comments

• RealLaw612RealLaw612 Member
    1094 karma

Awesome! So excited for you! I can't wait to get an acceptance or two!

• Kimberly-4Kimberly-4 Alum Member
    30 karma

That is so exciting!! Congratulations!!

• 474 karma

That's awesome!! Congratulations!!!

• LawSchoolHopeful-6LawSchoolHopeful-6 Alum Member
    143 karma

Congratulations. You earned it.

• mlhinklemlhinkle Member
    292 karma

AMAZING!!!!!

• Hopeful9812Hopeful9812 Member
    872 karma

Congratulations!!

• MarkmarkMarkmark Alum Member
    976 karma

Congrats!! That's incredible. Good job :)

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

Lol no need to qualify with any mention of a T-14, any acceptance is fucking awesome!!!

• Congrats!!! I cannot wait to be in your shoes this time next year. Best of luck to you in law school! 😊

• ThankfulBlessedThankfulBlessed Core Member
    33 karma

Congratulations!! That’s amazing!!!

• 2567ZRdt2567ZRdt Alum Member
    82 karma

Congratulations! It's a motivation for me.

• pstroud97pstroud97 Member
    137 karma

@lexxx745 thanks for reminding me. It's hard not to compare myself to others when there are so many incredibly smart people on this site - but I worked hard and know I should be proud no matter what. That goes for everyone here, too!

• MambaMentality93MambaMentality93 Live Member
    503 karma

Congrats, bruv! Go grab an ice cream!

• KatasticKatastic Alum Member
    190 karma

@pstroud97 said:
    I received my first acceptance today, and I just want to thank everyone at 7Sage who helped me on this journey! Not a T-14 or anything crazy like many of you, but a school in the top 30 nonetheless! The dean called to tell me they'd be offering me a full scholarship - I can't wait to get more offers from other schools, but IMA BE A LAWYER, Y'ALL! Thank you JY and everyone in the 7Sage community! Sorry for all the exclamation points, but I am so pumped!!!

Congratulations, that's huge! Top 30 is awesome. All of my top choices are in the top 100. :)
    Thanks for sharing your success! Best of luck as the offers keep rolling in!

• lastLSATslastLSATs Alum Member
    64 karma

congrats on the acceptance and the full ride!!

• mackmath111mackmath111 Alum Member
    33 karma

The Dean did not call,but I got a nice Christmas Card from one of my top school choices!!

• taschasptaschasp Alum Member Sage
    796 karma

That's amazing! Congrats!

• nice!!!!