Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT for Fall Admission 2021

axbSunDevaxbSunDev Member
in General 256 karma

Hi 7sage! I was wondering if anyone knows when LSAC will be releasing the new LSAT testing dates? When I head on over to the LSAC website I only see January - April 2020 test dates and that is all. I might be missing some info and knowledge on how it all works. I hope to take the LSAT in July if it is offered. Thanks !

Comments

• Hello!

I posted this same question on here last week and someone said that last year they were able to register for the summer LSAT in January. Hopefully this means we will know in the next month.
    I am aiming to take it in June or July. Where are you in your studies? I will be finishing the core curriculum in the next few days.

Feel free to message me if you are in a similar stage and would like a study buddy.

Nicole

• axbSunDevaxbSunDev Member
    256 karma

@nicolelauren19 Thank you so much! In my studies I am over 5+ months in using powerscore books and khan academy, both didn't help much so switched over to 7sage and I'm still in the core curriculum, specifically in the logic games portion. Struggling as many others are so a study buddy would be great!

• jessicad231jessicad231 Alum Member
    11 karma

I'll be testing for Fall 2021 admission as well. I'm international, wanting to test in March, but I'm going to wait until the new schedule arrives in January. I spoke with an LSAC rep last week and she said January is when it will be published.