• lsatgirl-1lsatgirl-1 Alum Member
    256 karma

Congrats :)

• lsatplaylistlsatplaylist Member
    5249 karma

This is awesome.

• jmarmaduke96jmarmaduke96 Member Sage
    2891 karma

Congratulations! The hardwork always pays off!

• chisal17chisal17 Alum Member
    edited January 2020 289 karma

congrats!!! can you share your study strategy?

• noonawoonnoonawoon Alum Member
    edited January 2020 3481 karma

@chisal17

Sure!! I honestly don't have a really special/interesting study routine. I went through the CC on here pretty quickly a couple of months ago. Since then, I have been trying to PT 1-2 times every weekend. Two times is hard because that means taking one PT a day, but if I have enough time to review the first PT on Saturday it's not too bad. I do the whole timed PT and BR process on weekends which is very helpful for both stamina and encountering new question types. During the work week (I work a 9-5) I drill anywhere from 2-10 Logic Games (from the problem set bank) that day, depending on how much time I have/how I'm feeling.

When drilling LG, I'll usually skip through the explanation video after if I got -0 and felt confident about all my answers just to see if I can learn anything from JY's setup. If I miss 1+ or get -0 but don't feel as confident with my setup, I'll watch his video and flag the game to drill again the next day.

3481 karma

And thank you everyone who has been saying congrats!!!

Also just wanna add that the first ever diagnostic I took ~2 years ago was a 157. I took the diagnostic and didn't bother studying/taking the LSAT because at the time I didn't fully want to go to law school.

• mrowley91mrowley91 Alum Member
    203 karma

Congrats! It's always good to hear success stories, especially from someone working a full time job (like me)!

edited December 2021 3481 karma

• goforbrokegoforbroke Core Member
    320 karma

Awesome! Good job! Looks like you are pretty dedicated in your studying :smiley: