Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Extend access

tsengel_2018tsengel_2018 Alum Member
in General 144 karma

Hi, do I get to extend my access for an unlimited number of times? Or is there a limit to how many times I extend my access?
Thank you!

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi there,

We only have a 1 month extension option. Therefore, you have the option to extend for one month at a time, but you can choose to do it multiple times. So for example: If you wish to extend for two months, you just need to purchase the 1-month extension twice.

• tsengel_2018tsengel_2018 Alum Member
    144 karma

Thank you for your help. But, umm, if I were to extend my membership for 2 more years, does that mean I have to purchase the 1-month extension 24 times?

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@emma_2018 said:
    Thank you for your help. But, umm, if I were to extend my membership for 2 more years, does that mean I have to purchase the 1-month extension 24 times?

Hi there,

Currently, we only have the 1 month extension option and there is no limit to the number of times you can purchase this option. However, if this changes we will notify you.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

• tsengel_2018tsengel_2018 Alum Member
    144 karma

Now I understand. Thank you!