Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Addition of the 5 section for PT’s

norhan86norhan86 Alum Member
in General 64 karma

Is there a way to do a pt with an optional 5 section to simulate the actual test? Fatigue is a factor and practicing with an additional section will help overcome that. And if there isn’t a way, how can we ask 7Sage to set this up for us? I’m sure a lot of people have the fatigue issue also and want to have this option too. #Adminhelp

Comments

• noonawoonnoonawoon Alum Member
    3481 karma

What I have read on here is that you need to just pick a separate PT and sacrifice one section from there. Not sure if they have updated the digital PT to allow you to add a fifth section. My problem with that method is you obviously will know the last section doesn't "count" so it wouldn't simulate test conditions too well. Maybe you could do the fifth section first so that, even if you know it doesn't count, you're still doing the last four sections that do count with the fatigue from the extra section.

• Lolo1996Lolo1996 Member
    498 karma

Personally, I found this didn’t help at all.

I always knew what section was fake. I half-assed it. Wasted a PT.

IMO if you start your BR right after your test, like start with reading comp, it wont be an issue on the day of your test. This was what i did to study.

Also, adrenaline kicks in on your test and you’d be surprised at how much energy you have.

• noonawoonnoonawoon Alum Member
    3481 karma

^^Yeah personally I'm not studying with a fifth section because I don't want to waste one knowing it's fake.