Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can anyone watch videos other than LG for prep 58?

Brightfires0121Brightfires0121 Free Trial Member
edited September 2013 in Technical Problems 8 karma
I can only open videos for LG under Prep 58. Every other opens with "html5: Video file not found". I tried both normal PC browsers and Apple browser, but none worked. Prep videos other than 58 work. Does anyone have the same problem, or know why this happened? Thanks!!

Comments

• J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
    13940 karma
    Hey sorry about that. We've been trying to resolve the issue.

For now, please try refreshing the page that gives you the error.
  • Alan Cheuk-2Alan Cheuk-2 Administrator
    3074 karma
    Are you continuing to see this issue? I haven't been able to reproduce it on our end - all the videos for PrepTest 58 are working for me right now.
  • YY MMMM.YY MMMM. Alum Member
    edited May 2014 73 karma
    I have the same problems, even if I change VPN I am still not able to watch the html5 videos, any solutions?
    I also tried to play those html5 videos on IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari and am still unable to watch that..and I dun know why because I am able to watch all before May 4. It just suddenly goes wrong..and I tried PT 51, or earlier PTs, say PT5, cannot work either..
  • lialialialialialia Member
    21 karma

This is the same thing that is happening to me. The videos won't load on my phone. I just want to be able to study on the go. It works on my laptop, but not on my phone. I don't always have my laptop, so this is frustrating for me.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@lialialia said:
    This is the same thing that is happening to me. The videos won't load on my phone. I just want to be able to study on the go. It works on my laptop, but not on my phone. I don't always have my laptop, so this is frustrating for me.

I am sorry to hear that. I responded to your post here: https://7sage.com/forums/discussion/22547/can-t-watch-7sage-videos-through-my-app#latest