Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best resources to improve RC

r_millzzr_millzz Alum Member
edited February 2020 in Reading Comprehension 28 karma

Hey everyone! I'm currently looking to improve my RC score - I get average 8-9 wrong in the section and would really like to see that number get lower. I've

Comments

• danielbrowning208danielbrowning208 Alum Member
    531 karma

I really don't think there are that many resources out there that will really help in RC. I would strongly suggest that you work on effectively summarizing passages and nailing the structural details. I personally advocate for spending a lot of time on the passage and very little on the questions. With a good understanding of the passage, you can breeze through some of the questions that would have stumped you had you not invested that time up front. You also have to know when to give up on hard questions, and you have to fight the urge to go back and hunt for answers in the passage. I hope that helps!

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

economist is a standard

• Michael.CincoMichael.Cinco Member Sage
    2116 karma

LSAT trainer. The methodology around reading for structure really helped me out.

JY's RC explanations. Pay attention to his read through of the passage. See how he makes sense of concepts that are foreign to him (he tries to relate everything he reads to stuff he already knows) pay attention to what JY pays attention to. It'll help!