Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

digital lsat

apples_eaterapples_eater Core Member
edited February 2020 in General 38 karma

Hello Everyone,

This will be my second time attempting the lsat, the first time I did it on paper with pencil and eraser, classic way

Now I saw on the lsac website that they will be imposing the digital lsat to almost everyone.

This is making a bit anxious, about how I should study and practice now, since i cant use paper anymore, I have to get used to tablets and I dont do really well with these things

Has anyone taken the digital lsat, any insight to share?

Do we have the choice btw digital and paper?

Thanks!

Comments

• JDream2025JDream2025 Alum Member
    990 karma

I am not sure if there is a choice between paper or digital but digital isn't that bad at all. They also give you a small booklet to write on. But I only used it for LG. 7Sage set up is similar to how the digital test is administer. I would take the time tests on 7Sage to get prepared for the real day.

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

I would definitley start using the digital tester when you take tests. Its pretty similar. Ideally, you should use a surface pro when you practice, which is the device you take during the test. If you dont have one, an IPAD works pretty good as well.

Either way, start using the digital tester when you PT

• TheresaAnnTheresaAnn Member
    109 karma

I was a little nervous too but the first time I used the digital tester I liked it. I have been using my laptop (not a touch screen) to take them, so I hope there isn't too much of a difference? Mouse vs. stylus should be the only difference right?

• apples_eaterapples_eater Core Member
    38 karma

Thanks everyone for your input, so can you draw and underline with the digital test. You guys all talking about the tests on 7sage, where can I find it for a try out?
    Thank you

• JDream2025JDream2025 Alum Member
    990 karma

@TheresaAnn said:
    I was a little nervous too but the first time I used the digital tester I liked it. I have been using my laptop (not a touch screen) to take them, so I hope there isn't too much of a difference? Mouse vs. stylus should be the only difference right?

I actually used my finger the whole time on the actual test. I used the stylus for highlighting and finger to click or unflinching the right answers and also to move forward. It is not as bad as it sounds.

• mlhinklemlhinkle Member
    292 karma

Get glasses that have the computer brightness protectant. My eyes get tired after awhile from the computer screen. And I never understood why I was scoring higher on paper than I was on the tablet. If anyone else is having this issue. Trust me. Its night and day.

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

Which type of glasses did you buy? Was your ID picture one with glasses?